100. Sex Therapy by Robin Thicke. When it comes to dirty R&B pop and Robin Thicke, the two just go together like roses on Valentine's Day. The next time you are contemplating on music choices for that special moment, keep this jam in mind.
99. Bed by J Holiday. Love is as special as the people who experience it. When you make love, do you like to make love in a bed?
98. Wait by Ying Yang Twins. Do you put out on the first date or do you wait? The next time you decide to get your groove on, make sure this jam is turned on.
97. Rough Sex by Lords of Acid. When it comes to enjoy a little one-on-one, do you like it slow and soft or fast and rough? Either way, you will love this song regardless of how the moment is.
96. Back In Time by Pitbull. This song is exciting and truly elevates the mood in a sense that it makes it more amazing. The next time you enjoy a special moment with your SO, make sure you play this song.
95. Shut It Down by Drake featuring The Dream. Not only is this current jam one of the best modern songs today, it's a great song to have sex to.
94. Bang! by Yeah Yeah Yeahs. The moment is always set when the right song is playing. After this song starts playing, consider the mood already set.
93. Gorilla by Bruno Mars. When it comes to sharing a special moment with the one you love, what are your favorite things to set the mood? I don't know about you, but I love an amazing setting. I also love good music.
92. The Sex Is Good by Saving Abel. Have you ever had bad sex? Be honest. Is there such a thing as bad sex? I guarantee the sex will be good if you play this tune.
91. Saint Of Me by The Rolling Stones. Being innocent can be valued, but sinning is what makes ones' world more exciting. The next time you want to have sex, make sure you play this song and turn it up.
90. Up In It by Wiz Khalifa. You can maintain your state of mind or you can lose it, but either way, with the right jam in the right moment, you will be happy.
89. Wollt Ihr Das Bett In Flammen Sehen by Rammstein. Nothing is as hot as dirty industrial metal with a message. The next time you engage in a sensual session with your SO, make sure this song is on and turned up full blast.
88. Sex Never Felt Better by TGT. As stimulating as it is, sex should never feel like a waste of time. In fact, if the mood is set and you love your partner, it makes it worth doing all of the time.
87. H-B-C by 2 Live Crew. When it comes to sexual hip hop, 2 Live Crew epitomizes the genre. Is there really a genre? If not, there needs to be.
86. Sexy Love by Ne-Yo. This song is very smooth, but contains a modern edge that makes it hot and steamy. Is love sexy? Does sexy love make love better?
85. Birthday Sex by Jeremih. This rythym and blues jam is absolutely amazing to make love to. Sex isn't always wild and crazy, so you can also appreciate this tune in your playlist.
84. Sit On My Face by Monty Python. The moment is never set if it's right. In order to have an amazing experience with the man or woman in your life, it is key to never plan your night and just go with the flow.
83. Pearl Necklace by ZZ Top. When I first heard this classic tune, I was cruising with my mother. I was young and didn't know what the song meant until years later. The meaning behind this song is really fascinating.
82. Bump N' Grind by R. Kelly. Some of the greatest songs you will ever hear are wild, passionate, and quite steamy. In fact, this is one of them.
81. Laichzeit by Rammstein. Connecting with someone on various levels makes you desire and appreciate the reality of sharing your mind, body, and soul with that special man or woman in your life.
80. Big Balls by AC/DC. Some of the greatest sex you will ever have will be to music. One of the songs that you may want to add to your playlist is this classic AC/DC tune.
79. Slide It In by Whitesnake. The moment where you make that connection. When you look into your partner's eyes. What can one expect from this chemistry?
78. Blood Sugar Sex Magik by Red Hot Chili Peppers. What is sweeter than sex? I can think of several things, but not many. Sex is magical in a sense that it makes everything sweeter.
77. Fever by Adam Lambert. As one of the best cover renditions of a Lady Gaga song, Lambert managed to make it hotter and steamier.
76. Dirty Love by Ke$ha. What is dirty love? I think we all know what it is. If this song isn't on your sex playlist, it needs to be.
75. Mope by The Bloodhound Gang. Quoting Mozart and Frankie Goes To Hollywood took a simple song to new heights, delivering the hottest sexual innuendo ever in music.
74. SexyBack by Justin Timberlake featuring Timbaland. The mood is always set before the moment begins. You can set the mood with the right tune and this is one of them. Are you bringing sexyback?
73. Put It In Your Mouth by Akinyele. When it comes to sex, do you have a set of demands? Do you make demands? Do you plan? If you do plan, you may want to consider adding this song to your next playlist.
72. Cherry Pie by Warrant. What do you do before you engage in a little hot and steamy, love making? You insert this song, hit play, and turn it up.
71. Pushin' Inside You by Sons Of Funk. Do you like it slow or do you like fast? Do you like it soft or do you like it rough? Set the mood and enjoy this tune.
70. You Sexy Thing by Hot Chocolate. Do you believe in miracles? Sure, but what would make a miracle something memorable is enjoying a heated, one-on-one moment together to this classic jam.
69. Supermassive Black Hole by Muse. This song has many meanings, but I think it's evident by the lyrics what the real meaning is. The next time you wanna get down and dirty, turn this up loud.
68. Freak Me by Silk. Do you want to get freaky in the bedroom? Do you want to do all of the things you want in the bedroom? If you do, just make sure this song is playing.
67. Sex In The Lounge by Nicki Minaj. You can go into the bedroom, you can go into the bathroom, you can go into the kitchen, you can go into living room, or you can go into the lounge. Yeah, that's what I thought.
66. Faith by Limp Bizkit. Not only is this an amazingly epic cover rendition of a George Michael classic, it's extremely hot after you take your clothes off.
65. Talk Dirty To Me by Poison. When you make love, do you like to spice things up by talking dirty? What do you do to set the mood? What do you do to finish the mood? How do you get things going?
64. In The Summer by Brookes Brothers. The next time you decide to enjoy a little fun, one-on-one, you may want to consider adding this song to your playlist.
63. Jungle Love by The Time. Sex can be innocent, as sex can wild. What makes it better? Having the right song playing is key and this is one of those songs to enjoy the moment to.
62. Tush by ZZ Top. You have to love this classic tune. Everything from the story itself to the innuendo definitely sets the mood. The next time you wanna enjoy a little one-on-one, consider this classic tune.
61. My Neck My Back (Lick It) by Khia. Sex can be smooth, as sex can be subtle. Sex can be wild, as it can be passionate. Sex is what it is and no matter what you are doing, this song always seems to work well in the heat of the moment.
60. Don't Cha by The Pussycat Dolls. When it comes to getting ready for that special moment, what kind of music do you think is appropriate? I know you like me, I know you like me. I know you do. Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Don't cha?
59. Sex On The Regular by Miniature Tigers. When you like to share an intimate time with your loved one, do you do it everyday or just sporadically? I guarantee after hearing this song, you will want to do it all of the time.
58. Looks Like Sex by Mike Posner. If it looks like sex, what does that mean? Is it worthy of engaging in a passionate, one-on-one session? What do you think?
57. Candy Coated Sugar Sex by Kaila Yu. When sharing intimate passion with your significant other, do you find it sweet? Do you find it hot? Do you find it steamy? In this case, you have to add this to your playlist.
56. You Spin Me Round by Dope. Not only one of the greatest cover renditions I have ever heard, but this song really is great to enjoy in an intimate setting.
55. Go Down by AC/DC. You may not hear this on the radio, but it is great to hear when you are sharing passion with the one you love in the bedroom.
54. Lady In Red by Chris De Burgh. When it comes to choosing a song for that special moment, it is key to include both uptempos and ballads because moods are subjective. On that note, one of the best ballads you will have sex to is this one.
53. Do Me by Bell Biv Devoe. Some of the most passionate songs I have ever heard are those jams that I haven't heard in a long time. This is one of them.
52. Head by Prince. The next time you turn on the radio, I doubt you will hear this tune, however; the next time you decide to have an intimate love making session with your significant other, I am sure you will get into the groove with this Prince jam.
51. Sledgehammer by Peter Gabriel. When I was a little kid, I did a baton twirling routine to this song. I didn't even know what the song was really about, as did the parents who chose this song. Now I know the meaning and it's perfect for sharing a passionate, one-on-one time with.
50. Light My Fire by The Doors. How about the classics? You know, those hauntingly dark, new wave tunes that take you to another place? Come on baby, light my fire!
49. Push It by Salt-N-Pepa. Some of the greatest songs to have sex to are those exciting classics that send off various innuendos. If you can't decide on what to put on first, try this jam. Push it real good!
48. Cream by Prince. One of my favorite Prince songs ever is this one. It is also one of my favorite songs to have sex to, as well.
47. Sexy And I Know It by LMFAO. When you make love, do you feel sexy? I guarantee that you will after you hear this song.
46. Kiss You All Over by Exile. Is it possible that a classic rock tune can be sexual? The answer is yes. Just listen to this one.
45. Face Down, A** Up by 2 Live Crew. When it comes to this band and dirty hip hop, the two go together like a cold frappe in a good morning. The next time you decide to enjoy a great love making session, make sure this jam is on and turned up.
44. New Position by Prince. When it comes to sexual innuendos in music and Prince, the two just go together like coffee and mornings. Although this tune was never played on the radio, it remains to be one of the best there is.
43. Careless Whisper by Seether. As one of the greatest cover renditions of a classic love song, Seether has managed to make this song have more meaning than the original. You just have to love it.
42. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap by AC/DC. Are dirty deeds really done dirt cheap? As one of the greatest classic rock tunes ever, it is also one of the best songs to have sex to.
41. Wet by Snoop Dogg. If you can imagine dirty rap, you will get this song. Whether you are a rap enthusiast, hip hop lover, or love variety, you will love this jam.
40. Gimme All Your Lovin' by ZZ Top. Not only is this one of the greatest songs to cruise to, it's great to have sex to, as well. Gimme all your lovin' and all your hugs and kisses to.
39. Feel Like Making Love by Kid Rock. It's a great cover song and yet it possesses all of the key qualities that make up a great time in the bedroom. Feeling like making love to you!
38. Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia. If you want to take your significant other to the candy shop, you definitely can with this jam.
37. New Skin by Methods Of Mayhem featuring Kid Rock. There are a lot of factors that come into play when you give yourself to that special someone. Whether they are stimulating or affectionate is up to you. Can you feel what I feel?
36. The F*** Shop by 2 Live Crew. If you are looking to bring excitement into your romance or simply looking to spice things up, you need to play this tune the next time you get it on.
35. The Undertaker by Puscifer. Before you go, are you going to enjoy a little one-one-one with that special person in your life? What are your plans?
34. Paradise City by Guns N' Roses. There are a lot of benefits when it comes to having sex. In fact, studies show that intimacy increases the oxytocin in your brains. Can you believe? Take me down to the paradise city. Oh won't you please take me home.
33. Blue Monday by Orgy. When it comes to cover renditions, this is definitely one of the best. It is also one of the best songs ever to experience a first time to, as well.
32. Cry To Me by Solomon Burke. If you have ever watched Dirty Dancing, than more than likely you have heard this song. It's during the part where she (Baby) tells Patrick Swayze's character (Johnny) how much she cares about him and it scares her that she may never find someone like him.
31. Nookie by Limp Bizkit. When you look at your partner, do you speak those unforgettable words or do you just live in the moment and say nothing? What makes the moment special? Is it the connection or the satisfaction?
30. Darling Nikki by Prince. Have you ever watched Purple Rain? If so, then you know this song. You also know that it is perfect in the heat of the moment.
29. You Can Leave Your Hat On by Joe Cocker. Sure this is a great song to strip to, but it's an amazing song to have sex to. Enough said.
28. Walk On Water by Aerosmith. When you stare into your significant others eyes, do you see the mirror of their soul? Do you feel the passion? Do you lost control? Do you walk on water? Whenever you are ready, just hit play.
27. How Many Licks by Lil Kim featuring Sisqo. When it comes to dirty rap, Lil Kim definitely knows how to do it. When you combine her performance poetry with Sisqo's smooth voice you get a good song to have sex to.
26. Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke. As a modern day hit, this is one of those songs that you have to play while having sex. It's just way too hot to ignore.
25. Wild Thing by Tone Loc. One of the greatest songs ever had a hidden meaning that was quite sexual. Can you guess what song that is? This one.
24. Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye. Copulation isn't always about bonding and affection, however; for the most part it is. If you love someone, the sex is better than if you don't.
23. Doin' It by LL Cool J. When it comes to having great sex, do you hold back or do you let go? There is a duration on penetration, but there isn't always a connection unless you know the person and love them.
22. I Want To Sex You Up by Color Me Badd. Back in the early 90s this song spoke a lot of innuendo and was able to back up the lyrics and story with great beats. Can you believe this song was actually performed by a pop group?
21. Bang A Gong (Get It On) by The Power Station. One of the things that I loved most about Robert Palmer was that he was not only a great singer, but was able to deliver and project the meaning of any song into every performance.
20. Cradle Of Love by Billy Idol. When it comes to creating a playlist just for that special moment, what kind of songs attract you most? I love a variety, but it's evident that this tune has to be a part of it. Rock the cradle of love.
19. Do You Wanna Touch Me by Gary Glitter. Some of the greatest tunes I have ever heard come from an era that I never lived in. Joan Jett did an amazing cover of this song, but the original is more glitter, making it more exciting.
18. Let's Talk About Sex by Salt-N-Pepa. This was considered some of the very first dirty hip hop ever in the history of music, making it a tune that has to be on your playlist. When it's time to get down and dirty, this always works.
17. Relax by Frankie Goes To Hollywood. Any kind of sexual activity including intercourse can encompass a sense of variety, but in the end, you have to relax in order to enjoy yourself.
16. Closer by Nine Inch Nails. A coital alignment isn't always violating. In fact, it can be hot and steamy. The next time you decide to get on top of your partner, make sure this song is turned up full blast.
15. Rev 22:20 by Puscifer. Whether you are standing, sitting, kneeling, or laying down; the moment this tune comes on, is the moment it is on.
14. I Want Your Sex by George Michael. Are you a lover? Some of the greatest songs to escape to are definitely the same songs that are stimulating and allow you to embrace the one-on-one experience.
13. Erotica by Madonna. The Queen of Pop knows a lot about dirty pop, as a lot of her music is based on coitus and pleasure. Out of the many songs by her, this one is definitely the best one to get physically intimate to.
12. Get Off by Prince. Is it possible to do twenty-two positions in a one-night stand? As one of the best hits ever, this is just another reason to love the artist, the one and only - Prince.
11. Wicked Game by Chris Isaak. Whether you like fast or slow is entirely up to you, however; it's only practical to include this classic ballad. Why? Because in the heat of the moment, there is always that connection you want to make before proceeding. I wanna fall in love.
10. The Bad Touch by The Bloodhound Gang. You know you are having amazing sex when you sweat. However; if you want to have an even better time, make sure you add this song to your playlist.
9. Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson. As one of the greatest cover renditions of a classic 80s hit, Manson managed to take a Soft Cell tune that was relatively boring and turn it into industrial genius.
8. Stripped by Rammstein. Some of the hottest songs ever are those you never hear on the radio and this song is one of them. Let me see you stripped.
7. Do Ya Think I'm Sexy by The Revolting Cocks. Not only is this one of the best cover renditions of a great song, it makes the song more exciting and believable. The next time you get down to business with that special man or woman in your life, make sure this song is playing.
6. Let Em Have It (Remix) by Tupac featuring Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes. This jam epitomizes what dirty rap is all about - a good beat, dirty lyrics, exciting delivery, and a storyline like no other. The collaboration is pretty bank too.
5. Sexual by Goddess. When I was a young teen, I remember hearing this song and thinking about how great it was in a sense that it was dirty and logically fascinating. Now I am an adult and every time I hear it, I think it's a great song. Goddess is coming, goddess is coming, goddess is here.
4. Dirty Little Mind by Jackyl. When it comes to sex, do you think it is always dirty? If you are looking for a great tune to add to your sex playlist, look no further as this is the one.
3. Get Naked by Methods Of Mayhem featuring Fred Durst, Lil Kim, and George Clinton. Some of the hottest songs ever barely ever get radio play. This song is a perfect example of that. Ride the cot until you hit the spot.
2. Me So Horny by 2 Live Crew. Some of the best sex you will ever have will be to this song. Some of the greatest tunes ever possess an innuendo so dirty, you can't help but get busy to it.
1. P Control by Prince. Out of the many songs in the world today, to have sex to, this one is clearly the best. It epitomizes dirty hip hop at it's finest and delivers some of the hottest sexual innuendo ever. The next time you make love, this better be on your playlist.