Adam Lambert is an American singer and songwriter who achieved success after auditioning for the reality show American Idol and advancing to the finale. His career took off virtually instantly and as a result, Lambert attained world-class, superstar status. Lambert's vocal ability has no limits and when he takes off, it's as if a rocket has been launched. The question on everyone's mind is, what are his best, most memorable performances?
1. "Who Wants To Live Forever" at Hammersmith Apollo -- On July 11th 2012, Lambert took the stage with Queen to perform this super symphonic smash. Everything from the vocal delivery to the projection of this performance proves why Lambert is one of the greatest artists ever in music.
2. "For Your Entertainment" at the 2009 American Music Awards -- On November 22nd 2009, Lambert performed on the Nokia Theatre stage his hit song. Sparking up a lot of controversy, this memorable performance is as entertaining as it gets.
3. "National Anthem" at Broadway Bares -- On June 23rd 2013, Lambert graced the stage in efforts to benefit Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. Little did he know that his performance that evening would become one of his best ever.
4. "Soaked" at Club Nokia -- On December 16th 2010, Lambert performed on the Club Nokia stage this beautiful progressive rock ballad, proving he is more than just an entertainer. This is a man with incredible vocals who delivers them in every performance.
5. "A Change Is Gonna Come" on American Idol -- Lambert graced the stage of the Nokia Theatre to perform this classic soul tune which was chosen by the creator of the show, Simon Fuller. Although it was a risk, Lambert delivered an epic rock soul song.