As a vegetarian of many years, I am always discovering new alternatives to some of the greatest carnivore classics. Whether it be chicken or fish or beef, etc. And in this case, bacon. So, is it possible to enjoy bacon while not eating it? Absolutely. In fact, continue reading as I share with you 5 amazing vegetarian substitutes for bacon.
5. Lightlife Smoky Tempeh Strips. The reality is that not all amazing things are actually the real thing and this fantastic Lightlife addition is proof. Not only are the Smoky Tempeh Strips delicious, they are GMO free too.
4. May Wah Healthy Vegetarian Bacon. May Wah offers quite a few delicious vegetarian alternatives, however; when it comes to creating faux bacon they know exactly what they are doing. This bacon alternative is also non GMO.
3. Yves Meatless Canadian Bacon. Out of the many vegetarian substitutes for bacon I have tried, I definitely think that this one is a winner. This is "Facon" at it's finest. This amazing Yves addition is free of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs).
2. Lightlife Smart Bacon. You just can't get any better than this wonderful Lightlife addition. Not only is Smart Bacon the perfect alternative to real bacon, it's better tasting too. This healthy yet delectable bacon substitute is also GMO-free.
1. Turtle Island Foods Smoky Maple Bacon Tempeh. Brought to you by the creators of Tofurky, this vegetarian substitute for bacon is the best alternative around. This incredible Turtle Island Foods additon is not only delicious, it's also free of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs).
Goldwell Diamond Gloss
4 days ago