Natalee Holloway was a beautiful young woman from Mountain Brook, Alabama. She went to Aruba in late May of 2005 where she officially vanished on May 30, 2005. Having only graduated shortly before her trip, Holloway disappeared at this time.
According to Joe's psychic channel, Joran Van Der Sloot did, in fact, kill Natalee Holloway. Holloway was sexually assaulted by Van Der Sloot. Worried she would tell, he was able to talk her into going onto a boat with him and one of his friends. Van Der Sloot shot Holloway in the back of the head and put her body through a wood chipper. Then, he threw the gun, the wood chipper and Holloway's remains overboard.
To listen to Joe's psychic channel regarding the murder of Natalee Holloway, please click here now.
Warning: this is graphic. Do not listen to this podcast if you are in a good mood. Do not listen if you are sensitive to true crime subjects such as homicide and murder.
As Van Der Sloot is prison for the death of another victim, will there ever justice for Natalee Holloway? What about her dear mother Beth, whose life will never be the same after her death? One can only hope.
Rest in Peace Natalee Holloway. I pray that justice happens for you and karma deals with Joran Van Der Sloot accordingly.
Update: Joe has deactivated his Tumblr account to focus on his new job. He is going to upload the full psychic channel of Natalee Holloway onto his blog. You can visit his blog here.
Friday, May 15, 2015
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Tupac Shakur (or 2Pac) was a rapper, poet, and occassional actor from the East side of the big apple. His claim to fame came in the early '90s after he lent his rapping skills to the song "Same Song" by Digital Underground which features actor Dan Aykroyd. He has sold almost 80 million records worldwide, making him one of the best-selling artists ever in music. He has an array of great songs, but the question remains, what are his best?
Madonna is not only a singer, songwriter, and entertainer; she is an entrepreneur, an actress, an author, and a philanthropist. She is a pop culture icon, as she is an inspiration to many artists including Lady Gaga, Adam Lambert, Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian, Pink, and more. The Queen of Pop has sold over 300 million records world-wide and as a result, she is the 2nd best-selling female artist in the US alone. So, what are the Queen of Pop's best songs? Just click here to find out.
Monday, May 4, 2015
At the age of 34, I definitely see children in my future. In fact, I want to have children. Lots of them. Recently, I was approached with an opportunity from Easy@Home to try their Ovulation Test Kit. I have never tried this product before, so I guess you can say I was very excited when approached with the opportunity. So, what did I think?
You get ten pink and two purple packages in this kit. The pink represents Ovulation, as the purple represents pregnancy. So, in a nutshell, you are getting a great deal.
When it comes to being easy, this product epitomizes that. All you do is urinate on the test absorbent pad for 10 seconds. You can also dip the test into an urine sample for 10 seconds. Results show up minutes later. Yes, it is that simple.
This product is incredibly acurrate (99%) for an at-home product and can even pick up the LH surge for irregular cycles.
If you are looking for convenience, something that reads virtually instantaneously (within minutes), you will not only love this product, but appreciate it too.
I have put this product to the test and discovered it is accurate. I have tried this twice already and so far the test matches to the one available through my healthcare professional. It is definitely a great product to use at-home.
Although this is a pretty accurate test (99%) there is still that 1% where you are unsure. If you are one that likes to have an opinion from a medical professional, more than likely this at-home product is not right for you.
The reading is quite confusing because it can read two lines and not be a positive result. The lines have to be the same color in order for it to be a positive reading. A negative reading still has two lines, but they are different color. If you are into the +/- system, you may find this confusing.
To be honest though, this kit is great if you are trying to get pregnant because it's so accurate for an at-home product. I haven't tried to get pregnant yet, but will in the future. I really love knowing that such a product does exist and is great for those of you looking to become mother's or simply want to know more about your vaginal health.
Easy@Home's Ovulation Test Kit is available at Amazon for $12.80. Would I use this product again? Yes. Would I recommend it to a friend? Absolutely. For more information about Easy@Home's Ovulation Test Kit, simply visit Amazon right now.
Saturday, May 2, 2015
Queen is an English rock band. Formed in the early 70s, they are one of the world's best-selling music artists. Queen's number one lead singer Farrokh Bulsara aka Freddie Mercury fronted the band up until his death in 1991. Since then, the band has has collaborated with everyone from Paul Rodgers of Bad Company and Adam Lambert. With almost 20 number one albums and number one singles, Queen officially became members of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2001. The question remains, what are the best Queen songs?
To continue reading, simply click here right now.
Although he is best known for being part of the dynamic duo LMFAO, where the duo was most famous for their Party Rock Anthem (the third best-selling digital song in US history for 2011), he is also the grandson of Motown founder, Berry Gordy, Jr. What you don't realize is he is a genius in the music world on his own and has recently taken his music to the next level as a solo artist with his latest hit "We Love Girls" which he recently performed at Miss World and at the MMA Awards. It is now 2015, a new dawn, a new day, and a brand new year and there is so much to come, but the question remains: what can we expect from the Party President? Recently, I had the opportunity to talk to 8ky 6lu, the Party President himself about music, MMA, and Missy Elliot. So, what did he have to say? Just click here to find out.
Adam Lambert is an American singer and songwriter who achieved success after auditioning for the reality show American Idol and advancing to the finale. His career took off virtually instantly and as a result, Lambert attained world-class, superstar status. Lambert's vocal ability has no limits and when he takes off, it's as if a rocket has been launched. The question on everyone's mind is, what are his best, most memorable performances?
1. "Who Wants To Live Forever" at Hammersmith Apollo -- On July 11th 2012, Lambert took the stage with Queen to perform this super symphonic smash. Everything from the vocal delivery to the projection of this performance proves why Lambert is one of the greatest artists ever in music.
2. "For Your Entertainment" at the 2009 American Music Awards -- On November 22nd 2009, Lambert performed on the Nokia Theatre stage his hit song. Sparking up a lot of controversy, this memorable performance is as entertaining as it gets.
3. "National Anthem" at Broadway Bares -- On June 23rd 2013, Lambert graced the stage in efforts to benefit Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. Little did he know that his performance that evening would become one of his best ever.
4. "Soaked" at Club Nokia -- On December 16th 2010, Lambert performed on the Club Nokia stage this beautiful progressive rock ballad, proving he is more than just an entertainer. This is a man with incredible vocals who delivers them in every performance.
5. "A Change Is Gonna Come" on American Idol -- Lambert graced the stage of the Nokia Theatre to perform this classic soul tune which was chosen by the creator of the show, Simon Fuller. Although it was a risk, Lambert delivered an epic rock soul song.
Adam Lambert is a singer and songwriter from Southern California. His claim to fame came in early 2009 when he graced the spotlight on the eighth season of American Idol. Lambert blew up in the pop music scene virtually instantly when he released his first album For Your Entertainment. As the first openly gay mainstream pop star, Lambert has achieved success by being the only one to ever launch a career with a major label. In most recent years, Lambert has had the opportunity of collaborating with other artists and even touring with quite a few, including Queen. The question remains, what are the best Adam Lambert songs?
1. "Whataya Want From Me" Recorded between September and October of 2009 and released a month later, this strong pop ballad tells a story, a story that many people can relate to. Written by Pink, Max Martin and Shellback; this is Lambert's very first song to ever become a top ten single.
2. "Trespassing" Released in October of 2012, this is a fun, invigorating pop track that lets you see the type of artist Lambert actually is. A little bit of leather and a little bit of glitter. Written by Adam Lambert himself along with Pharrell Williams; this song truly epitomizes current synthpop.
3. "If I Had You" Recorded in between September and October of 2009 and released in May of 2010, this uptempo electronic pop rock proves that fame and fortune cannot buy happiness. Written by Max Martin, Shellback and Savan Kotecha; this song proves money cannot buy love.
4. "Runnin" Released in May of 2012, this electro trance pop tune is a deluxe edition bonus track from Lambert's Trespassing album. Written by Lambert himself along with David Marshall, Fred Williams, Catt Gravitt and Marvin Williams; "Runnin" illustrates the clash between a existing situation and a hypothetical situation.
5. "Fever" Released in September of 2010, this glam rock dance pop is anything but leather. In fact, this is more glitter than anything else. Written by Lady Gaga, Rob Fusari and Jeff Bhasker; this uptempo song brings every color of the rainbow into one track, making it ultimately exciting.
6. "Time For Miracles" Released in October of 2009, this pop rock power ballad smash was one of the first songs to launch Lambert's career. This song was used in the movie "2012." Written by Alain Johannes and Natasha Shneider, Shneider lost her battle to cancer in 2008.
7. "Never Close Our Eyes" Released in April of 2012, this power synthpop song is Lambert's second major top ten hit. Written by Bruno Mars, Phillip Lawrence, Ari Levine, Luke Gottwald and Henry Walter; this tune was inspired by both the dance pop and Euro-pop genres with a hint of melodic influence.
8. "Want" Released in November of 2009, this pop rock power ballad really depicts a tale of true love. Although this song comes from Lambert's unofficial debut album, this song really deduces what Lambert is capable of doing with music, as a singer. Written by Andy King, Steve Jones, Maz Woolridge and Dean Gifford, there are many things a human wants in this life and one of them is love.
9. "Soaked" Recorded in the middle of 2009 and released in November of 2009, this power pop rock ballad tells a story about a lonely man who is tired of one night stands. Written by Matt Bellamy, this gloomy ballad remains as one of the best songs ever from Adam Lambert.
10. "Voodoo" Released in November of 2009, this tune was released as an international and tour edition bonus track to Lambert's first album, For Your Entertainment. Written by Adam Lambert, Sam Sparro and Jesse Rogg, this dance pop ballad really personifies the kind of artist Lambert is.
Christina Aguilera is quite possibly the greatest female singer in popular music right now. Combining the essence of blues, soul, and jazz; Aguilera is as unique as her music. With five Grammy Awards alone, she is one of the most successful solo artists of our generation. Let's face it, Aguilera is officially a pop idol. But, the question remains, what are Christina Aguilera's best performances?
1. "At Last" at the City of Refuge Church -- On January 30th 2012, Aguilera lent her vocals to pay her respects to the late and great Etta James. Aguilera truly made you believe what the song was about. Although the vocals were criticized, no one can deny the gift that this blue eyed soul has. The tribute was not only moving, but Christina Aguilera's best yet. RIP Jamesetta Hawkins.
2. "It's A Man's World" at the 2007 Grammy Awards -- On February 11th 2007, Aguilera proved that she is not only a pop singer, but a soul singer too, when she paid her respects to Soul sensation James Brown. Most people were surprised by Aguilera's ability to project the song and those that didn't care for the song, loved it that night.
3. "Ain't No Other Man" at the 2006 MTV Movie Awards -- On June 3rd 2006, Aguilera once again truly showed the world that she can sing. Embracing the Jazz concept, this was not only one of her most memorable performances, but the first one she did in years at the time.
4. "Run To You" at the 2001 BET Awards -- On June 19th 2001, Aguilera graced the stage of the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas to perform this Whitney Houston classic tune. Not only did she perform it amazingly, but she was personally recognized by Houston, as Houston made sure Aguilera knew that her rendition was the greatest one other than her own.
5. "Somo Novios" with Andrea Bocelli at the Sam Remo Music Festival -- On March 4th 2006, Aguilera joined classical crossover crooner Andrea Bocelli for a special duet of "It's Impossible." Not only was the collaboration one of the best ever in music, the performance remains to be one of the most memorable by both Aguilera and Bocelli.
Christina Aguilera is a singer and songwriter from Wexford, Pennsylvania. Her claim to fame was after she appeared on Star Search at the age of 8. Later, she joined pop stars Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears on the Mickey Mouse Club. Almost a decade later, she achieved praise by lending her vocal contribution to the Disney film Mulan. About a year later her career took off. Today, she is a world-class superstar who has sold over 50 million albums around the world. The question everyone wants to know is, what are her best songs?
She was a singer, a songwriter, and an occasional actress who did a little bit of modeling and producing too. Can you guess who she is? Whitney Houston. She has influenced everyone from Christina Aguilera and Lady Gaga and remains to be one of the best-selling superstars ever on the planet. As one of the most critically acclaimed artists of her generation, Houston was (and still is) one of the greatest voices the world has heard. In fact, she has the records to prove it. The question on everyone's mind is, what are her best, most memorable performances? Simply click here to find out now.
Lil Jon is an internationally known DJ, producer and hip hop star who is known for his "crunk" music style of which he introduced into pop culture in the mid-to-late 90s. He is currently a SKAM Artist, as well. Although he has collaborated with everyone from Usher to LMFAO, he is more than just a lyricist. In fact, Lil Jon is also an award winning producer who has worked with everyone from Britney Spears to Pitbull, and more. So, what are the top 10 best songs by Lil Jon?
Lady Gaga (aka Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta) is a singer and songwriter from the big apple. Before her big break in 2008 with her first album The Fame, Gaga was a songwriter for Sony/ATV Music Publishing. With 6 Grammys and 13 VMAs along with 13 Guinness World Records, Gaga is clearly one of the best-selling artists of all time. So, what are Mother Monster's best songs?
To continue reading, simply click here right now.
Aerosmith is a classic hard rock, glam blues band. After over 40 years, they still continue to record music and tour, wherever their music takes them. With almost 200 million records sold around the world, they are one of the best-selling bands of all time. Aside from the many record sales, they have achieved 12 multi-platinum, 18 platinum, and 25 gold status albums, which are the most certifications achieved by an American band. As of 2001, Aerosmith has become members of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. But, the biggest question remains, what are the best Aerosmith songs?
To continue reading simply click here right now.
Celine Dion is one of the greatest performers to ever come from Canada. As one of the most critically acclaimed singers in the world, she is one best-selling artists of all time. When it comes to memorable performances, Celine Dion definitely always has those magic moments. The question is, however, what are the most memorable performances by Celine Dion?
1. "My Heart Will Gone On" at the Shrine Auditorium
On March 23, 1998, Dion performed one of the greatest love songs of all time. As winner of "Best Original Song" this stunning ballad is what shaped Dion's career into world-class superstardom. Not only was this performance her best, it was this song that would become one of the best-selling singles of all time.
2. "I Believe In You" at the Greek Theatre
On June 27, 2006, Dion shared the stage with classical crossover pop stars Il Divo as they performed in Los Angeles for their world tour at that time. Not only is this song one of the best collaborations, it is one of Dion's most memorable performances.
3. "Have You Ever Been In Love" at MGM Grand
On May 22, 2003, Dion took the stage in Las Vegas for the VH1 Diva Duets concert which benefited VH1's Save The Music Foundation. Everyone from Whitney Houston, Beyonce and Jewel performed, but there was only one performance that stood out that night and it was Celine Dion's. Not only the best performance of the night, but one of Dion's best ever.
4. "Aren't They All Our Child After All" at the Arie Crown Theater
On September 14, 2002, Dion was part of a concert that was held at the McCormick Place. Out of every performance that day, the one that featured Enrique Iglesias, Josh Groban, Yolanda Adams and even Nick Carter was the best and when Dion came out amongst them, she proved why she is the best-selling female artist of all time.
5. "Show Must Go On" at the TD Banknorth Garden
On August 12, 2008, Dion performed for a sold-out crowd of almost 33,000 people. As she graced the stage in Boston for the Taking Chances tour, she paid respects to Queen and Farrokh Bulsara (aka Freddie Mercury). Little did she realize that her performance was one of the greatest and most memorable performances she has ever done.
Celine Dion is a singer and songwriter from Canada. Her claim to fame came in 1982 when she performed at the Yamaha World Popular Song Festival. Influenced by various genres such as Rock, Soul, and even Classical, Dion is notable for her recordings in French and English, but has dipped into various languages such as Italian and Japanese, making her a world-class superstar. Dion is not only one of the greatest voices the world has heard, she is the best-selling female artist of all time. So, what are her best songs?
To continue reading simply click here right now.
Friday, May 1, 2015
When Brandbacker offered the opportunity to try the Organic Dandelion Root Tea, I guess you could say I was modestly happy. Why? Because I love tea and have never tried this type of tea before. Also, because I have garnered a love and appreciation for the Kiss Me Organics brand. Well, recently, I had the opportunity to try Kiss Me Organics Dandelion Root Tea with Hibiscus and Cinnamon. So, what did I think?
I never tried dandelion tea before. I am more of a Chai tea type of gal and prefer more of a gourmand type of flavor. I am actually happy that I discovered this amazing Kiss Me Organics addition. The flavor is earthy with a hint of floral and cinnamon. I wasn't sure if I would like this tea, but the acquired taste is really good. Especially when you add a little bit of Stevia to it.
Each box contains 20 sachets that are 1.41 oz. each. The ingredients are not only 100% organic, they are raw too. And because of this, the tea is extremely healthy in a sense where it provides you with vital nutrients and minerals. Fortified with an array of antioxidants such as Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, and Vitamin D along with Iron, Potassium, and even Zinc; this tea is incredibly healthy.
Not only is this tea extremely healthy and beneficial to one's state of well being, this tea supports healthy digestion, as it helps absorb key nutrients. It is also great for the kidneys, as it is even more outstanding for the liver. This tea works as a natural detox for both the kidneys and the liver. Dandelion root has so many benefits (and I will get more in depth about this soon), it is astonishing to me.
When it comes to immunity, this tea works naturally to promote a healthier immune system. Although it isn't as effective as some other products on the market, it still possesses incredible ingredients that work together to create a plethora of all things good, great, and amazing.
Believe it or not, this tea helps with those who have mood disorders. Whether you suffer from anxiety or even depression, you can benefit immensely when consuming this tea. It's also great for those with insomnia.
Not only does this tea regulate blood pressure naturally, balancing the high and the low, it also regulates blood sugar and even works to reduce the bad cholesterol.
This tea is naturally caffeine free. If you are looking for a caffeine free tea, you will not only love this one, but appreciate it too.
When it comes to genetically modified organisms, this tea does not contain them. This tea is GMO-free.
If you are looking for a tea with caffeine, you may not find this one appealing, as this is a naturally caffeine free tea.
The Organic Dandelion Root Tea with Hibiscus and Cinnamon is available at Amazon for $19.70. With less than $4 a box, this is a real deal. Would I recommend this tea to a friend? Yes. Would I drink this tea again? Absolutely. In fact, I just had a cup. For more information about this tea, simply visit Amazon right now.